Our reinforced EPDM membrane is widely used in gutter repairs. The membrane creates a gutter lining that can be used on any type of gutter material i.e. asbestos, metal, concrete or lead no matter what size. The gutter lining can be used on internal gutters, external gutters, box gutters, commercial and residential roof valleys and Finlock gutters. Used as a gutter lining our membrane provides all of the usual advantages of our heavy duty reinforced EPDM Membrane.
- EPDM has a life expectancy in excess of 50 years
- The lining is fully bonded so no need for restraining straps that can cause the gutter to block.
- The EPDM is full bonded and has a water stop seal every 6m in the case of damage so any water ingress is localized to maximum of 6m for easy locate and repair.
- No need for separate end profiles. One size fits all!
- The EPDM lining is flexible and can be pleated at the stop ends to avoid cutting and joining the membrane
- Flexibility of the lining makes it easier to install under existing roof tiles and roof cladding overhangs, often avoiding the need to remove
- The EPDM membrane is 1.6mm and can be fitted in single lenths of up to 30m long!
- EPDM is not effected by pooling water like other liners and because fully bonded stops water ingress even if gutter are flooded by blockage ect
- Typically commercial gutters are manufactured in relatively short lengths of steel or Asbestos bolted together to form a continuous gutter. These typically leak at the joins due to deterioration of the gutter fabric and building movement caused by thermal expansion and contraction.
- All installations come with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.